Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chicago Toy and Game Fair #ChiTag #Win a Family Pass




Thanks to Child's Play I have the opportunity to present a free family pass to one winner! This will be my first time attending, and i'm hoping to have my family right along with me. I'm looking forward to checking out new and exciting toys and games that will be on display.

The Chicago Toy and Game Fair takes place November 20-21, 2010 at Navy Pier's Festival Hall. There will be a meet and greet with toy inventors, tournaments, stage events, prizes and more.

If you would like a shot at winning a free family pass, just leave a comment below saying so. I'll randomly pick a winner this weekend. If enough interest is shown, I also have 2 additional passes to give away over the next two weeks. Get those entries in so that you can have a shot at winning. Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your time to play win today!! I was so close haha

    I am following you..will you follow back please? I am doing giveaways starting monday:) Thank you!!

    http://www.joebloe1116.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm there :). Thanks for joining me here.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts