Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Xtra Xtra (read all about it)

Had a baby? How about an anniversary? Well maybe you want to celebrate a Hometown Hero. Whether you want to share what's going on in your life with members of your community or find out what going on in yours the Xtra Xtra website is the place to do it.

I wouldn't mind if this site was available years ago. I married a sailor and moved away from home. The only home that i'd known my entire life prior to leaving and this would have been a great way to know what was happening back home. While away, I myself had 2 children and this would have been a great way to share. My husband was released from the Navy for health reasons, but now I know about this great site and can check out what's going on with what was my home away from home during the time that he was enlisted.

Check out Xtra Xtra for yourself. Find out what's going on around your community or back home and be sure to let them know what's going on with you while you're at it.

*Uncompensated/Unsolicted review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts