Friday, September 18, 2009

Where is the Heart of My Home?

The heart of the home is anywhere family time is spent together and we get to know each other better. For us, that happens to be in our living room. It's just the most time we spend together. We talk and do things together and just get to know each other better. We're entertained together as we all sit with each other and do something like enjoy a family oriented movie or play a video game.



Our new place has a fireplace. I've already imagined the time that we'll all sit there and warm ourselves on cold winter nights. I'll include a family clip. As you can see, it's not yet furnished, but where we'll be doing much of our hanging out is evident.



I've been prompted to write this blog post as a result of this post on Twittermoms. I can't tell you how much good it would do us to win this washer and dryer with four kids and one income. We wouldn't have to make those latenight visits to the laundromat anymore and we could save more money by saving gas. Please leave a "good luck" or other short comment, such as one telling me where the heart of your home is, because every comment helps. Thank you.





The prize is being provided by Samsung. Check out their lineup at Samsung Home Appliances.

21 comments:

  1. good luck i wish you and family wee that you just move back in town

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, enjoy all your great reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, do I know how much difference a washer and dryer makes. When Dawson, my second son was born, we were still using the laundromat down the street, which was hard on those days when I hadn't had enough sleep. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending prayers your way, you and your family really need this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post getting kids to eat the veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Another HofelingSeptember 23, 2009 at 9:09 AM

    Wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sending lots of luck and good wishes your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning on this beautiful sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning to you o this beautiful sunday morning

    ReplyDelete
  10. giving you a bloggy hug today. You need it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Where is the Heart of My Home?"

    I agree the heart of my home is where my three boys are (husband & two sons)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree!, your family is the Heart of your Home.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts