Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Creativity For Kids Review


I was so excited when I received these packages to share with my daughter and some of her friends. She was just about as excited, if not more, to be able to be able to get creative with them. I was and remain impressed with the variety of things there are for children to do within these kits. Something for everyone.


Headbands, Artivity books that allow girls to discover their inner fashion designer, necklaces, bracelets, totes. These all were great for allowing each to express their individual creative style.


We started off with the totes so that they could have something to put all of their goodies into.


Everything turned out so nicely. No two of anything turned out just alike, and the girls had a blast!

Thanks to MomSelect, MommyParties, BSM Media and Faber Castell/Creativity for kids for providing these items in exchange for my feedback. The opinions expressed are my own.


2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! Wish I was there lol :D I'd love to have that pink flower headband :) Creativity for Kids makes the BEST kits! I love the ideas, variety and quality of their kits. We had a blast with the Gnome Garden kit :) Love the photos of your girlie & her friends having fun! It was smart to make the totes, first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We had so much fun. I remember the Faber Castell name from my childhood because my mom was really into crafts. I'm so glad they developed these kits. Truly something for everyone!

      Delete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts