Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Ghirardelli Experience


The first time I can absolutely recall trying Ghirardelli was when my hubby was still enlisted and we were going to a Hockey game. It was the Caramel squares and that first impression was definitely a positive one. I've come to expect nothing less than a pleasant experience with Ghirardelli chocolates.

I received an email from SheSpeaks with an offer to try out these new Milk and Truffle chocolate squares from Ghirardelli, and of course I hopped at the chance. When they arrived, I was on my way out, and was suffering from pain due to a blocked salivary duct. My bad. I tried to have an indulgent experience while in a hurry... and in pain.


Finally, my moment came. Pain gone. Kids asleep. Just this bag of chocolates and me. I reach in, open one and take a small bite. I like to let chocolate melt and smear on my tongue. This way i'm able to get the full message that this chocolate is trying to relay to my tastebuds. A sweet, creamy, perfect combination of flavors. When I finished the square, it was just the perfect finish to have that last melted chocolate on my index finger and thumb to enjoy.

Afterwards, I happened to take a glance at the ingredients and noticed in dark print Hazelnut. I don't normally buy hazelnut products for myself because personally i've found it just a little less than exciting, but somehow Ghirardelli has combined hazelnut to perfection with their chocolate. Another reason to love Ghirardelli. They can take blah and make it outstanding.

*I received free product and coupons. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts