Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cranberry Naturals from Old Orchard. One Less Dilemma


Dilemma: Trying to cut back on calories while still being able to take advantage of health benefits of cranberry juice.

Usual Options: 1. Settle for juice that's been cut with water
                      2. Settle for artificial sweeteners

New Solution: Go for new Cranberry Naturals brought to you by Old Orchard. Why? Because they've come up with the solution of using natural sweeteners while still providing you with 30% cranberry juice. Cranberry Naturals also contains no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.


Cranberry Naturals are available in six varieties which include Classic Cranberry, Cranberry Apple, Cranberry Blueberry, Cranberry Grape, Cranberry Pomegranate and Cranberry Raspberry. And so there you have it; calorie problem solved.

I think it's good and the lack of unnecessary additives makes me feel even better. I'd also like to point out that my kids like it.

Stay tuned for a giveaway where 3 will win a variety of coupons which include some for Cranberry Naturals.

*Free product was provided to me in order to facilitate my review. I also received the coupons that will be used for the giveaway. The  opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts