Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crafting Mama.. Fun Stocking Stuffer for Female Gamers!


I mentioned before about having Cooking Mama for my iPod Touch. It's just a simple, fun game that anyone can enjoy, children and adults alike. I'd received information about Crafting Mama prior to it's release and shared what I received on this previous post, but I now have it in my possession.

Crafting Mama is a game that follows along in the "Mama" lineup, and in my opinion, this one is even more fun. Just as in Cooking Mama, Crafting Mama presents a challenge for you to complete. If you do well, she praises you by saying "Even better than Mama." Of course you smile and confidently move on to the next challenge. Mama seems to be a bit more lenient in this one also, not getting as upset with you when you make mistakes.

This games provides for plenty of entertainment and enjoyment for pretty much any female gamer on your list.  My hubby tried it out, and obviously thinks it's just a bit girly. Crafting Mama is clean fun that would provide for hours of entertainment. I would definitely recommend this as a stocking stuffer or even an additional gift for someone who enjoys video games.

*Disclosure: I received a copy of this game at no charge to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts