Friday, July 16, 2010

Crafting Mama



I'd heard all the hype about Cooking Mama and decided to try it for myself. I like it. It's simple, addictive, clean fun. My daughter likes it as well. So tonight i'm going through my emails and find one announcing that Mama is back. Pouring her endless creativity and talents into crafting. That's right....cooking mama is getting all crafty.

With the new Crafting Mama game you'll be able to sew, mold, paint, cut and much more. Featuring 40 different craft projects from paper airplanes to patchwork quilts to earrings to, get this, mini Mama dolls, you can make a new creation every time you play.

Crafting Mama includes new materials, colors and patterns so you can customize each project. It also has multiplayer support so you can create with a friend.

Crafting Mama for Nintendo DS will be available in October for $29.99.

*Disclosure: I received an email notifying me of the upcoming release of the Crafting Mama game to share with my readers. No compensation has been provided

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts