Saturday, May 8, 2010

Extreme Makeover...Blog Edition

How do you like it I guess would be a good question. I'm just really picky when it comes to these things, and the old one was just becoming an eye sore. I just couldn't stand it anymore. I do have a few more things that I have to tweak, but well, at least the main part is done.

If you have blogger and haven't yet heard of it, I want to let you in on how you can change your blog up if you'd like. Just go to draft.blogger.com/ and then click on layout on the blog that you want to change. Up on the left hand side underneath the tabs, you'll see "Template Designer." If you play around with it, you'll find that you can change the number of columns, which I just thought was totally awesome (I had to search hacks and paste in codes to get a third row before). You also have several background choices. There's just so much you can do. No technical skills required. It's SUPER easy and you can even get a preview before you apply it so you can see if it's what you really want. I would like to advise you, though, to copy your current CSS code which you'll find under Edit HTML before you get started just in case you want to revert back to your current template. Lastly i'd like to point out the fact that there's no need to worry about your widgets or followers or anything, they will stay there unless you take them out.

Reminder: Tomorrow is the last day to enter to win an Apple Ipad. One is being given away at a blog about Iphone Apps for Kids and you can win it just by blogging about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts