Monday, April 13, 2009

Grandma's Hand Me Down


This is our children's bedroom. For now i'll call it grandma's hand me down, because that's exactly what it is. The only things that make it suitable for children is the Fathead we have on the wall along with the Spongebob picture that we put together and the toys they bring in. My mom stayed with us up until September of last year, when she moved down south. As you can see, they don't have a headboard or bedframe and the room is absolutely blah! Not the least bit exciting for children.

I would love to furnish this room with some new bunk beds! For example this one:
http://www.gowfb.com/Monster-Twin-Full-Bunk-Bed



















I know that my kids would absolutely love it too! I mean what kid doesn't dream of having a bunk bed? This one is has a contemporary look that both my kids and I can equally enjoy. They deserve it because they are good kids and they're my kids and they just deserve better than what they currently have. To check out this and some other very stylish bunk beds along with other children's furniture, please check out Kids Furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts