Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Update



Well, here he is (with Nanna). Almost 10 months and my gosh just growing he is. He's at the point in his life where he's ready to start exploring. He gets angry with me sometimes, because he no longer just wants to sit there. He pushes back against me for me to put him onto the floor. Sometimes I just have to put him down and let him get into whatever his arms can reach.

He's not crawling yet. I didn't give him enough tummy time soon enough, so he just kinda scoots around on his belly when he is on it, but it's looking like he's more interested in trying to walk right about now. He started pulling up on his own around Thursday of last week. It was totally unexpected, because up until then I don't even remember him even trying that.

I thought it was taking a while for new teeth to show up too, but it looks like he's making up for lost time in the teething department. Poor guy looks to have been hit with about 4 teeth at once! He's taking that surprisingly well, though.

Update: Make that 3 teeth at once. That fourth one never pushed through so he now has 5 teeth.

I must say that his size (go breastmilk!) gets him a lot of attention, but that may not be much longer, because he appears to be slimming down. His hair is also doing better, as the cradle cap isn't nearly as bad as it was.

Well, I guess that about does it for now. Having this little guy as mine is such a pleasure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts