Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Coffee House Style Coffee at Home with Torani and a #Twitterparty #SSTorani


I recently had a family member tell me that he was so addicted to a particular drink at a particular coffeehouse that there were times he would have to choose between buying this drink or buying himself lunch. With the cost of these coffee house drinks and knowing how much people love coffee, I could definitely see how this could present a dilemma. On top of having to make that choice, there's the getting up earlier, crowds and having to wait in line. There is a solution thanks to Torani.

SheSpeaks recently sent me some Torani syrups to try out for myself. If you can make a cup of coffee, you can do this. It's as simple as adding milk, or whatever type of dairy (or non-dairy) product and then adding the Torani syrup of your choice.

I was really impressed when I saw the flavor choices. There are seasonal flavors and everyday flavors. I was sent the Hazelnut, which seems to be the favorite around my house so far. I was also sent the Gingerbread, which was just a bit overwhelming. I think that maybe adding less of the Gingerbread syrup and adding sugar to replace the sweetness would probably fix that. These syrups don't have to be limited strictly to coffee. On the Torani Facebook page I even saw where someone used Torani syrup for honey almond chicken! I'm definitely interested in trying out some of the other flavors.

Torani syrup costs about the price of a cup of coffeehouse coffee and there are 25.4 servings per bottle. You can save an extra 10% by clicking that will be at the bottom of this post.

I also want to share with you that there will be a Twitter party where you can win Torani products for yourself. It will take place tomorrow, 11/17/2011, at 9pm EST. There will be over $500 in awesome prizes! RSVP and find out full details by visiting SheSpeaks.

                                                               SheSpeaksbutton
*As a member of the SheSpeaks blog team, I was sent Torani syrups and coupons for this campaign. No further compensation was received.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts