Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hershey's Chocolate Makes for A Great Gift or Gift Addition


Chocolate is something that I think most people love. I would use it as a gift to any of my family members. I would even gift it to myself. There are several others that I would consider gifting chocolates to including the delivery guys and gals as well as friends, neighbors and church members.

Chocolate also pairs along great with other gifts such as gift cards. You can check out the Hershey's selection of chocolates that would make for a great gift for practically anyone here: www.celebratewithhersheys.com.

*Disclosure: I am entering a contest for a Hershey’s Pot of Gold prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.



2 comments:

  1. You had me at chocolate!! Lol..I'm your newest follower.

    Come by Lucy's later today...I'll be putting up a Hershey's giveaway of my own that you might enjoy!

    Hope to see you there!
    htt://closertolucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :). I headed over....

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts