Monday, March 8, 2010

Calling All Chocolate Lovers Baskin Robbins Raspberry Truffle a-la mode Review





If you're a chocolate lover have I got news for you! As a part of the Twittermoms community, I found a message up on the board inviting bloggers to sample Baskin Robbins new Raspberry Truffle a-la mode (pictured above). Well actually I could have tried their Brownie a-la mode, if i'd so chosen, but decided that I already know that brownies are delicious, and so I wanted to try something different. I also had family over for the experience. When my brother tasted it, he noticed right away that it's rich. He'd only tasted about the top two layers. After about the second bite he was saying how really good it is. You have to get a little bit of every layer in your mouth to get the full gist of it. The flavors are perfectly paired to compliment each other. The same thing happened with my sister, who at first thought that she wasn't wowed by it, but when she got to taste everything together, I think it's safe to say that she'd changed her mind. I personally liked it too. It's chocolately, chewy, crunchy, sweet, cool goodness with a layer of raspberry. I'd do it all over again.

*Disclosure I received gift certificates so that I could be able to try this out at no charge to me. I did not receive any other form of compensation and the opinions expressed are those of mine and of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts