Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FashionPlaytes

I would like start off by saying if you have a daughter who is into clothes even in the least bit, this is the site for the two of you to check out together. My daughter is only 5 and she really likes the site. Want to know what's so cool about it? Your daughter can choose one of the basic designs of the outfits they have over there and from there select the color and different other things that she wants to add to it. Your daughter becomes an instant fashion designer. As you can tell, I must really like this site too, because i'm so busy telling you what you can do that I haven't even given you the link yet. This fabulous site is called FashionPlaytes. If you click through the link from my site, there's a special deal where you can get $10 off your first order of $25 or more. Isn't that a great deal? I sure think so. So here's the link again: FashionPlaytes. Check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts