Sunday, June 30, 2013

Nuby Wacky Ware Bowl


This is the Nuby Wacky Ware Bowl. I love the way Nuby keeps their products colorful and BPA free and just all around kid friendly. 



This bowl is great for snacks or perhaps a one dish meal fit for a toddler. Something like macaroni is perfect ;)


I was really impressed with how tightly this bowl seals and it is VERY sturdy. While I wouldn't recommend storing liquids in it, I just had to know if it could hold. I put water in it and it did a fine job of holding the water without letting it spill. Now I wouldn't recommend it because the seal is so tight, that you have to open it slowly and carefully to prevent any liquid from spilling, but since it seals so tightly, you can be confident when taking foods on the go. 

Keep up with Nuby products and updates:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts