Monday, April 1, 2013

Nuby Printed Sport Sippers


I have to admit that what drew me to these particular cups are the cute characters on them. There are some that are just perfect for little boys and some just perfect for little girls. Being a little partial since this was for my little guy, I love the idea of the little super heroes. A perfect fit since my boys are always pretending to be heroes, and our 1 1/2 year old is sure to follow suit.


Yup, this is the face he makes when he's drinking from his sipper. He gets all serious with it and he's content whether it's simply water, or if it's filled with something like juice or iced tea (pardon the photo-bomber ;) ).


The Nuby Sport Sippers are designed to be easily held by little hands. As you can see, my tot is able to grip his well with just one hand. It also features a rubbery, durable sipper straw, which is perfect for toddlers who are likely going through the irritation of cutting new teeth. This cup contains no BPA, which is always a huge plus for me.

These adorable Nuby Printed Sport Sippers are available at Amazon.com.

Keep up with Nuby products and updates:


As a Nuby Mom, I receive free products to facilitate my reviews. Opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts