Wednesday, April 10, 2013

King's Faith Movie. Demand it at Your Local Theater!


When I first received an invite to preview this movie, King's Faith, (available in select theaters April 26), I thought, well, it's a Christian movie and the story line seems like an okay one and it'll be something to do with the kids. I didn't recognize most of the actors and just really did not know what to expect. I thought that maybe this would be a good movie with okay acting and a positive message that I could talk over with my kids. I know this movie is geared towards teenagers and all, but even young children face pressures and I thought it would be good for our discussions.



By the time I watched the trailer, I HAD to watch the movie. Turns out, I really liked this movie. We did. There are a lot of movies out there that are just something to pass the time, but this one has several messages in it, that regardless of what age you are or walk of life you're in, you can take something from it.

King's Faith is a movie about a teen, Brendan King, who makes the choice to change his life for the better. He's been through several foster families, and some bad decisions have left him with a not so good reputation. His new foster parents are divided with accepting him and believing in him, due to a tragedy that cost them their own son. Adding to his troubles, his schoolmates have researched his past and found out what he's capable of. The gas to the fire is when some buddies from his past track him down and want to reconnect. An incredible story line, very good acting and just the wait to see if Brendan will stand or crumble make for a great movie to be enjoyed by all.

Want to see the movie for yourself? Demand King's Faith to a theater near you! Get your family, friends, church and everyone to sign up at the Demand King's Faith site. Just 500 signatures is enough to do it and it's totally worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts