Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Grab Your Red Vines... This Friday is National Licorice Day!

There are a lot of National Days. I'd say most of which I had no idea they existed. The one coming up Friday is the perfect reason to enjoy something that's sweet, but not too sweet.

Red Vines offers the perfect snack to complement this day for your to create your moment. Red vines are fat free, contain no preservatives are low in sodium and come in a variety of flavors including Original Red, Black Licorice, Grape, Cherry and Strawberry. There are also sugar free varieties. What's even more are the different sizes they're available in, from the long slender ones to stubby bite sized ones.


While my kids really enjoyed the Original flavor, I think that overall we enjoyed the Strawberry Licorice the most. The flavor in these are, to me, like no other licorice I can recall tasting and I have to admit I found myself a tad selfish with these.

Red Vines can be found at many retail locations. Find out where they're sold near you by using the store finder on the Red Vine site. The can also be found online at CandyCabinet.com.

I was sent samples of Red Vines in exchange for this review. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts