Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NEWs From Carmex

Can I start off telling you why I really love Carmex? True story. As i'm getting older, I find my lips more apt to dry and get cracky and peely and sore. Especially when the weather starts to get cold. Living in the midwest it's seriously an unavoidable problem. My lips were recently going through that devastation, but after using Carmex they healed up really nicely and it didn't take long. It was one of those before-I-even-realized-it moments.

Carmex recently sent me their new everyday lip conditioner to try out and it was something that they let me know they thought I would love. I do. I'll start off by telling you that it is very much like a lotion for your lips. I know that sounds a little weird at first because like me you're probably accustomed to using a substance that's more like a wax, but you'll just have to try it for yourself to see what i'm talking about. It also contains 13 moisturizers to help make your lips feel soft and smooth.

Do you want to know what I really fell for? It's orange flavored. I recently longed for an orange flavored Carmex product and it's here! Oh my it's like an orange creamsicle and if it were a food i'd likely devour it, but then there's that healing feeling that i've come to expect from Carmex that says enjoy the imagination of eating orange creamsicles, but let the Carmex soothe those lips.

If you get a chance to try this out, please come back and let me know if you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts