Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New From Purex: Purex Plus Oxi


So what is Purex up to? The usual..meaning creating something new so that your clothes can be kept looking good! This newest creation from Purex is Purex Plus Oxi and it has Zout Stain Removers in it.

Purex plus Oxi is designed to be the most powerful Purex detergent available. It still has Triple Action Power, meaning it's formulated to leave your clothes bright, white and clean. One thing that stood out to me as a mom (or even just as a human being as far as that goes!) is that it is also designed to work against over 101 different stains! I found that alone to be impressive. It can even be used to pretreat stains when applied five minutes before wash time, saving you money because this means you don't need to by a separate product to pretreat your laundry.

Purex plus Oxi laundry detergent has been formulated to work in high efficiency as well as traditional washing machines. It is hypoallergenic with a light fresh scent, Fresh Morning Burst, which I found to be very pleasant, and perfect for everyday laundry as well as heavily soiled loads. Purex is available at costs that are half the price of leading brands.

I'm keeping an eye out for a stubborn stain to try these stain fighting powers, but in the meantime I guess i'll just have to enjoy the way it makes my laundry smell. For more information on this product, you can check out purex.com.

*Purex provided me with a sample of Purex plus Oxi so I could review them. The opinions expressed are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts