Premama is a powdered prenatal vitamin supplement that allows women to receive all of the prenatal nutrients they need, without swallowing another giant prenatal pill. Premama can be mixed with your favorite juices, flavored waters, smoothies, shakes and so much more.
- Folic Acid to help reduce the risk of neural tube defects
- Chelated iron for healthy blood cell formation
- Vitamin D3 for bone health and immune function
- Coenzyme Q10 to help reduce the risk of pre-eclampsia
- Ginger root to help with nausea relief
- Many more vitamins and minerals to support healthy fetal growth
Premama would like you to join them in supporting the UCSF Young Women's Program. YMP provides health services to women such as prenatal services, gynecological care, nutrition services, post-partum care and so much more. Now through November 30th, Premama will donate a week's worth of Facebook. to the USCF Young Women's Program for every new fan they receive on
You can help donate a week's worth of prenatal vitamins to YMP by liking Premama on Facebook before November 30th.
*This post gives me the chance to win a prize pack. No other compensation was received.