Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Give Your Child a Fun Learning Advantage with Cypher AR Cards

I don't recall hearing about #CypherKidsClub Cypher AR cards until recently, and what I heard about them struck me as being a fun way to help children get an early start at learning. We headed to our local Target to purchase some.


The selection that we found included numbers, alphabet and animals.

#cypherkidsclub

I decided to get the alphabet for my four year old because this is something i've begun working with him on.


I really like these cards. They're pure interactive fun. One of the first things I noticed right out of the box is how sturdy they are. This is great for me because I have a baby and one on the way who will eventually need to learn the alphabet as well.

Now, these cards are designed to work with iPod Touch 4th generation or newer, iPhone 4 or newer and iPad 2 or newer. Once you purchase the cards, you will need to download the accompanying app which is available at no additional charge. When everything is set up, you open the app which looks like this:


You then use the slider located below the pictures to select which letter you'd like to work with. What makes AR cards so fun is that it makes things appear to be right in the room where you are. With this app, you have to option to take pictures which are automatically saved to the camera roll in your iOS device. The characters and music used in this app make it even more enjoyable. It just took a little bit of explaining to my four year old on how to use it and from there he was able to work this all by himself.



Cypher AR cards are available at Target, and you can check out my Google+ shopping experience to see what else I saw along the way. Want to learn more about these amazing cards? Well you can further connect with Cypher Kids Club by way of the Cypher Kids Club Twitter account or Cypher Kids Club on Facebook.


I am a member of the Collective Bias Social Fabric community. This shop has been compensated as a part of the social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and Cypher Kids Club #CBias #SocialFabric. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.

1 comment:

  1. He looks like he is having fun with these cards! So glad you guys got to experience them, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts