Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chia Vie Smoothie Drinks


The right time for a smoothie for me is anytime of day. Unfortunately, though, I don't always have the time, convenience or supplies on hand to make them. I was sent a Chia Vie Mango Smoothie to try out and let me tell you it was delicious. I really appreciate that it goes beyond just providing fruit, but a lot of other nutrients needed by our bodies at any given time.

I've just recently started hearing about the nutritional benefits of the chia seed. Benefits such as helping to balance blood sugar, helping to keep you energized, age defying antioxidants and since they gel up, they help to keep you feeling fuller longer (see this site). Chia seeds are added to the chia vie drinks, and though they are noticeable, they're not a problem because they slide right down with the rest of the drink.

Chia Vie drinks contain 2 servings of fruit, no added sugar, they're vegan, gluten free and still manage to be a delicious drink suitable for on the go or anytime. One last thing I'd like to point out is that they come in aluminum bottles which seem to help with temperature control and no refrigeration is required.

Wanna learn more? Check out the Chia Vie site for more information which includes where you can purchase these for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts