Thursday, April 19, 2012

Little Angels Introduces Letters, Numbers and Animals to Your Children

If you are looking for a great way to introduce your preschoolers and kindergartners to alphabets, numbers and animals I would like to suggest the Little Angels Collection to you. I was sent some awesome favors, along with some dvds for myself and to give to the children in attendance to have a party and the kids had plenty of fun.





We were also sent activity sheets and wall decals. The older children enjoyed receiving mazes and word find activity sheets and I think they all enjoyed the coloring sheets.




Be sure to check out the next post for how you can win a set for your preschooler!

*I was provided with party favors and dvds to host this giveaway. Opinions expressed are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts