Friday, December 2, 2011

If You Could Know. Please Leave Your Questions On This Post #askafarmer

Dallas Farmers Market 2
Have you ever wanted something, but didn't know how to go about getting it? Something so simple, yet so out of reach? Well, within the past year, there have been a couple of documentaries that i've watched, Food Inc. and also one called Ingredients, that really got my gears to spinning. Questions that filled my head, and on occasion my conversations with others that left me somehow feeling hopeless when it came to getting answers to know how to do better.

Well, it seems that I may finally have the opportunity to get at least some of those questions answered. This upcoming Sunday, i'll have the opportunity to talk with a farmer and hopefully find answers that will free me from this circle that's been created as a result of finding out some things that can make anyone uncomfortable with the foods that we set on our tables to nourish ourselves and our children. I'm hoping to find time to look back through the documentaries that I mentioned above, and prepare some questions that I would like to know the answers to. I would also like to reach out to any of my readers who may have questions that they would like to ask a farmer. If so, please don't hesitate to leave your questions below in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts