Sunday, December 18, 2011

Can You Spare Some Votes?


I decided to enter a contest, not knowing where i'd end up. I would not have thought that I would make it to the top eight, but somehow I did! If I make it past tomorrow, i'm guaranteed an iPad, something i've been trying perhaps a little too hard to win. I also have a shot at winning $5000 which would be just grand, make that five grand. The picture above is the one I posted into the contest. It's super easy to vote, especially if you're on Facebook because the contest has an easy Facebook login.  After logging in, all you do is click vote right beneath my picture. One vote is allowed per day until contest close which is 12/22. The contest can be found at the ISOTONER smarTouch misfit Gift Contest page here. Thanks (so much) in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts