Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


There is so much to be thankful for and this blog post is dedicated to just a few of those things. I'm thankful for God and His son Jesus and for His Holy Spirit. I'm thankful for family and friends. Although I don't have everything I want, i'm thankful because I have everything I need and our lives have been sustained. I'm thankful for my husband and children; the addition of our new one this year, and the addition of a new niece just a few days ago.

I'm thankful because despite all of the sickness that has hit my loved ones in this year alone, God saw fit to spare our lives. I'm thankful for a loving church family and i'm thankful for extended family.

I'm thankful for you, my readers, because my blog just wouldn't be the same without you. I'm thankful for every brand that had enough faith in me to give me a chance. I could go on and on because there are just so many things to truly be thankful for, but i'll stop just after I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts