Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Soap and Lotion I'm Trying Out On Baby


I decided I would try something new for baby this time. While looking through the selection at Walmart, I spotted these out and decided i'd give them a try.These are made by the Disney brand. I know they make baby products, but didn't know that they made soaps and lotions for babies. I decided to go for them because they're natural.

The lotion is powder fresh scented. It is hypoallergenic, paraben free, dye free and dermatologist tested. It contains shea butter, aloe and oat extract. I like the sweet scent that it has. It leaves my baby's skin feeling soft without feeling oily or greasy.

The baby wash is lavender and chamomile scented. It's designed for hair and body. It's hypoallergenic, sulfate free, dye free and paraben free. It's also tear free and. Now because it's sulfate free, I don't get the suds i'm used to, but if it's safer for his skin, I can deal with that.

They both come in 15oz pump bottles, but I wouldn't have minded having a coupon or two. They ran us right around $4.00 a bottle.