Monday, April 25, 2011

Walgreens Brand Medicated Vaporizing Chest Rub

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

I'm one who is always out to save money, which means that I often buy store brand items. Buying medication is not the exception. I could blame this on the fact that we have four children, or even on the economy, but i've been this way. Even when it was just my husband and myself. Very possibly due to the fact that I grew up in a large family myself and we had to learn to take some shortcuts then. If it works, the ingredients are comparable and the price is better, i'm pretty much sold.

We grew up using vapor rub. When you have a cough, you apply it to your chest. My mom even used to put it on our throats and sometimes we would put it under our noses, but the recommended application site is the chest. The vapors help to clear up congestion and just give some much needed relief. No need to worry about whether or not you or your kid will be able to handle the taste, which makes it that much better. I also like that since it is applied topically, you don't have to worry about it interacting with other medication. I also learned since doing this review, that it can also be used for pain relief as per the package information.

Walgreens Brand Medicated Vaporizing Chest Rub is recommended by Walgreens pharmacists as are all Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products products. They allow you to save money without sacrificing quality or trust. Most contain the same active ingredients as national brand and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Every purchase of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products allows Walgreens to contribute to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ . Up to $3 million annually. This fund provides free preventive health tests and health and wellness services and education to local communities. 

 

Advertisement

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts