Friday, January 7, 2011

AP EXCLUSIVE: US says too much fluoride in water

AP EXCLUSIVE: US says too much fluoride in water



  This is an interesting read (click the yellow highlight above to read it if you haven't). I've heard in the past that whomever it was that convinced the government to add flouride to the water supply needed a way to get rid of his over-abundance of it. My youngest son has fluorosis, which is mentioned in the article, and upon asking the dentist about it, I was told that only time will tell if he'll suffer with it through his adulthood. She explained that this condition is caused by too much fluoride in the water supply. I'll have to be more careful with his teeth than normal, because he lacks the protective enamel that is supposed to be there.

My question is, if too much is unsafe, and can cause bone abnormalities and brittleness, how is even a little safe? Isn't water just fine the way God designed it? Why are we subjected to this unnecessary additive? Some things just really annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts