Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What Would You Like to Shred?

Dear Staples,

    With the holidays here and in full swing, some level of stress is inevitable. When you have a larger family like mine,  I suppose that it can be worse. With that said, I would like to shred some of that stress. The stress of trying to find last minute gifts. The stress of stores crowded with everyone else who is doing last minute gift shopping. If I could shred one more thing, it would have to be the stress of making sure the Christmas dinner is just perfect.

Ahhh, a girl can dream, right? Well with that said, I would like to introduce you to a cute shredder from Staples that I think would be perfect for any household. Pardon me for calling a machine a cutie, but it just is.


See? It's portable, lightweight and will fit right on your desktop. It can handle 6 sheets of full size paper, and it's tough enough to handle credit cards, staples and paperclips. It's available at Staples.com and normally $49.99 right now you can get it for only $29.99 after $10 in instant savings and an additional $10 rebate. I don't know how long this deal will last, but as of right now that's the price you can get it for.

So while you're thinking about some stress you'd love to shed let this shredder from Staples take care of those papers, and credit cards. (Hey, this would make for a great last minute gift, huh?)

*Disclosure: I have not been compensated for this post, but i'm hoping i'll win a prize by posting it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts