Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Night In With the Kids and #ColdStonecocoa



Cold Stone is a brand that i'm already fond of. I first heard of them when my husband was stationed in California. It's now the place I like to go when I want ice cream my way.

I recently learned that Cold Stone now makes hot cocoa, and with the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, what better way to relax than a movie night in with hot cocoa and snacks with the family? I bought Cold Stone cocoa and some gingerbread cookies to go along with a nice family movie that we could watch together. My kids enjoyed this special before bedtime treat.




This is not something that we do very often, but I know that my kids enjoyed this night very much. I'm thinking we should arrange for more nights like these because I know that they'll make for good memories for them later in life.

*Disclosure: This is a compensated post thanks to Collective Bias. The views expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmm That's sounds delicious! I love to be wrapped up in a nice warm comfy blanket, with hot cocoa and watching a Christmas movie. Sounds like a perfect evening to me. Hi, I'm your latest follower. A fellow blogger told me about you, and how sweet you are (Karen Med...) Nice to meet you. She told me about your give-away on the slow cooker, and when I realized what it was I already have three. Sorry! Have a great day & hope you can stop by some time. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! So glad you stopped by. Karen is such a sweetheart.. I'm going to check you out :).

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts