Thursday, December 16, 2010

Check Out the Food Network Store


If you're like me, when you think of Food Network, you probably think of the cooking channel where you can find the shows of big name chefs. You also probably didn't know that a Food Network store existed. I sure didn't up until several days ago.

When looking around at their site, I noticed that they have a Calphalon set quite similar to the one that I have.



I really like my Calphalon pots and pans, because first of all they took the place of our beat up, scratched up set that we were using prior to. They're built to last and come with a 10 year warranty. I also like that they can be used on the stove top, as well as in the oven up to 400 degrees fahrenheit safely. Lastly i'd like to point out that they're designed to provide even heating. 
If you're looking to get some last minute Christmas shopping done, check out the Food Network store. They have stocking stuffer recommendations up right now, a Holiday Gift Guide, a section for items under $30 for those who are looking to stick within a budget and free shipping on orders of $99 or more** when you use code C97974. There is something for everyone including kids and you get to shop from the comfort of your own home. 

*Disclosure: This is a compensated post. The thoughts and opinions are my own.

**Restrictions apply for the free shipping offer.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts