Saturday, November 20, 2010

Limited Holiday Edition Suave Naturals...Win One of Your Choice



If you've been around here, you'll know that I like Suave products! They are inexpensive and will fit well into any budget and smell really nice. I also found out from my last review that body washes by Suave are preferred by women over those at Bath and Body Works.

For a limited time, the Suave Holiday Edition body washes are available for you to purchase at Wal-Mart stores nationwide at the suggested retail price of $1.99. The fragrances available include Candy Apple, Holiday Pear, Peppermint Bliss, and Toasted Vanilla and Sugar.

I chose the Toasted Vanilla and Sugar to try out for myself. When I opened the box, I made the mistake of letting it slip right out of my hand and the top popped off. Moments later, the scent of vanilla surrounded me. That's just how fragrant Suave products are. I would definitely like to get around to trying out these other fragrances before they're no longer available.

Win:
Leave a comment below letting me know which of these fragrances you have tried or would like to try.

Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for each):
1. Become a public follower through Google Friend Connect
2. Subscribe via email or RSS
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following and/or leave a comment on my Facebook page:
    " Win your choice of the limited holiday edition of Suave Naturals: goo.gl/cXAhJ "
4. Become a follower of Blog Neighbors

This giveaway will close on 12/4

*Disclosure: I received a bottle at no cost to facilitate this review which reflects my own opinion. No further compensation has been received.

16 comments:

  1. I want to try the toasted vanilla and sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow via gfc

    nobodysangel113(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The toasted vanilla and sugar sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the Toasted Vanilla and Sugar, I love scent of vanilla it's a nice clean smell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/6681175108100096

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holiday Pear sounds good enough to eat! Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im a Google Connect Friend. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im an RSS feed subscriber (Google Reader). Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked you on Facebook (Priceless Writers) and left a comment on your page. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you google connect mamamonster21@gmail.com/kristinnicole21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I subscribe via email kristinnicole21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im a blog nieghbor-mamamonster21@gmail.com/kristinnicole21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you on twitter and tweeted this http://twitter.com/KristinNicole77/status/9947676246282240

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts