Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yoplait Frozen Smoothies #Win Free Product Coupons AND a KitchenAid Blender!

(Scroll to the bottom of this post for a money-saving coupon)
Yoplait is a brand that I love and trust. You can say that we have a relationship, because it's the main brand that my family buys when shopping for yogurt. When My Blog Spark asked me if I wanted to try out the new Yoplait Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie mix, I just had to take the offer.

When we went shopping for it the first time, it was all sold out, so we decided we'd try the Triple Berry Smoothie. My husband and I tried it and we were really impressed with the taste. It was really good, but our kids were a little jealous because they wanted to try it out too....I mean who doesn't like smoothies right? When we picked up the Yoplait Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie mix, I made sure the kids knew that they would be able to try it along with us. And they did. And they really liked it. My entire family liked it.

When I opened the package, the flavor just jumped out at me. I knew I was really going to like it and could hardly wait to try it. It's really simple to make. All you have to do is add the contents of the package and 1 cup of milk into a blender and in about a minute you've got something wonderful. It's a great way to get a full serving of fruit and only has 110-120 calories per serving. I would love to be able to try the Yoplait  Mango Pineapple next! 

I am so excited to be able to offer a prize pack which includes two free product coupons and a blender to one of you!

Mandatory Entry:
Leave a comment below telling me what time of day would be your favorite to Yoplait Smoothies. 
(I personally think anytime would be a good time)

Extra Entries (be sure and leave additional comments for each):
1. Become a public follower through Google Friend Connect
2. Subscribe to Momma's Reviews via email or RSS
3. Leave this message on my Facebook Wall and/or follow me on twitter and post up to once an hour (quotes removed):
"I entered to win the new Yoplait Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothies and a new KitchenAid blender from @mommasreviews http://bit.ly/ayx9yG"
4. Become a public Google Friend Connect Follower of Blog Neighbors.

This giveaway will end 11/17 at which time i'll randomly select a winner.

*Disclosure: Yoplait provided me with the free product coupons and info and KitchenAid provided me with the blender through MyBlogSpark. No further compensation has been received.

You can also get a coupon to save you $1.25 on any one Yoplait Smoothie kit by clicking here: