Sunday, September 19, 2010

One Child Proof Oven Please

I don't have one, and at the moment, though i'm thinking someone probably does make them, I wish I did have one. I have a two year old, and he has a horrible habit of turning the oven on when no one's looking. Many times that's as high as it can possibly go.

This isn't a problem i've had with any of my other 3. He sometimes does it right under my nose without me even noticing. I get on his case when he does it, and if you saw his face, you'd think I was getting through to him, but unfortunately, i'm apparently not.

I'm bringing this up today, because my oldest son opened the door after we got back from church. He met us as we came in and informed us that the oven was on...as high as it could go. Had to be my 2 year old. I couldn't do anything but be thankful that our place still exists and think about the gas bill.

Have you had this problem? Were you able to do anything to solve it? Do you have any suggestions for me? I really don't know what else to do. I'm not getting through to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts