Sunday, August 1, 2010

MyBlogSpark Dinner....

Thanks to My Blog Spark and Wanchai Ferry I had the opportunity to meet up, along with other bloggers, at a fabulous restaurant in Chicago called Ben Pao. The food was absolutely wonderful. Here is the menu:

Everyone was served the same thing, except that when it came to the entrees, we were asked to select one per guest, so my husband chose the Szechuan Chicken and I chose the Shrimp Lo Mein. The food was as eye pleasing as it was tasty. Afterwards, everyone received fortune cookies, as are standard when you go out for Chinese. My husband's and my fortune cookies contained the same message..... as did everyone else's that had met and experienced such a decadent meal:


...Yup, all of the entrees were Wanchai Ferry. Restaurant quality meals for two that you make from the comfort (and convenience) of your home. Stay tuned for a Wanchai Ferry Giveaway coming soon!

*Disclosure: My Blog Spark and Wanchai Ferry provided the meal for myself and a guest along with a giftcard to cover travel expenses and parking. We were  also given product coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts