Friday, July 30, 2010

Kung Zhu




 

Of course you've probably seen the Kung Zhu commercial by now. I've included the video clip just to refresh you. As a member of BSM Media, I had the opportunity to have a box sent to me to hand out to some boys. My sister in law so graciously allowed me to have an "after-party" after my niece's birthday party. I didn't want to set things up too soon, because I didn't know how their reaction would be. Good thing. The party was nearly over, but not quite, when I got everything set up and the boys were ready to claim a Kung Zhu to make their own.  





There are the good guys, and the bad guys; the Special Forces and the Ninja Warriors. They go through training and are put to the test in a duel in the Battle Arena. One of the features that I find really cool is how a micro chip in their battle armor totally changes their personalities! These boys had a blast. You could tell that they were REALLY excited about being proud new owners of their very own Kung Zhus.






*Disclosure: As a member of BSM Media, the product was provided to me at no charge. No further compensation has been received.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts