Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Family Mini Vacation at the Radisson

We decided to take a weekend away with the kids just to get out. Something we don't get to do very often, but i'm now looking forward to more of it. Definitely. Our trip away found us at the Schaumburg, IL Radisson. I was pleasantly delighted to find that they had sleep number beds. Huge ones. If you've never heard of these beds, they're adjustable. What makes them even better is that my side could be soft, while my husband's could be firmer. Here are some pictures that I captured while we were there:
A comfortable place with peaceful surroundings. There's even a restaurant called Ming's located right on site. There's an outdoor heated pool, which my kids (except my 2 year old) loved. They don't yet know how to swim. so their comfort level with water scares me. A lot of great places to visit are nearby which include one of the nation's largest malls, The Woodfield mall. We need to get back so I can get another night on that bed  finish seeing the rest of the mall. If we ever go back to the Schaumburg, IL area, i'd definitely consider another stay at the Radisson hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts