Monday, April 12, 2010

Get Your Free Episode of BBC Earth from iTunes. Offer Expires 4/26.



I really admire nature. From the way the sky is blue and grass is green to the way the whole chain of life works. It simply amazes me.

Watching nature shows is something that my family and I enjoy doing together. From my two year old up to my husband. It's just one of those things that we agree on when it comes watching something together as a family. I also like the fact that these types of shows are educational as well as entertaining.

I was glad to get the heads up and am pleased to let you know that from today, April 12 through April 26th in honor of Earth Day's 40th anniversary, you can download a free episode of BBC Earth from iTunes. Available in standard and high def, you can sync it with your iphone or ipod touch as well as watch it right from your computer. There are several other episodes available for purchase. If you don't already have iTunes, it's also free to download, so what are you waiting for?? Get your free episode of BBC Earth before it's too late!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts