Monday, March 29, 2010

New From Digiorno: Pizza & Breadsticks (review)



Who doesn't love pizza? My family sure does. It's something we normally do around once a month at least, if not more. But it can get quite costly, and don't even mention adding breadsticks and drinks.

We were accepted to host a Housparty for the new Digiorno's Pizza and Breadsticks. Yup, it comes as a combo pack! I'd tried Digiorno's in the past, but now I have a reason and opportunity to share my thoughts on it. We enjoyed it much. We enjoyed the convenience of being able to go right to the freezer and pop it into the oven. It's done in around 21 minutes, which still beats the time that many delivery guys would make, and at around $7.00 rounded up, at least where I live, the price obviously wins, hands down compared to delivery. No tips to pay either.

Unlike many competitors, it does have a "fresh baked" taste. One of my guests said she was definitely going to be buying it again. It was a winner with the children we had over as well. The varieties that we tried were the Supreme, Pepperoni, and cheese. The breadsticks come in garlic and herb or cheese and did I mention that they even added the marinara sauce?? I'm a cheesy type of gal, so these were my favorite.

Thanks to Digiorno, we have a more affordable and delicious option when it comes to pizza night!

*Disclosure: As a Housparty member I completed an application to host this party and was accepted. In exchange I received coupons to get free Digiorno Pizza and Breadsticks along with other gifts to furnish my party and coupons to hand out to my guests. I was not further compensated. The opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review.. . I will be looking for it this weekend to try out

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts