Monday, March 15, 2010

My Passion...

In response to the the hypothetical situation: Electrical storms are going to wipe out the Internet (perhaps forever)I want to let you know my passion (you know, so you know how I feel if something like this would happen) (you know) (hypothetically).

My passion, as i'm sure matches the passion of hopefully everyone out there, is my family. I have four children, whom I love dearly, and want nothing but the best for them. That's why I chose to be a stay at home mom.

Well, I made this decision long before I had children. As a teenager, a freshman in high school, I lost a nephew to a careless babysitter. Along life's road I also lost a cousin, whose father was adopted. His father had just recently found us as long lost family and introduced us to his family. The young life of his own son was another lost to the carelessness of a babysitter. I know that all babysitters aren't this way, but after lightning struck twice, well let me just say that i'm sure the trauma would have the same effect on you as it had for me.

So, if the internet was wiped away (perhaps forever) by electrical storms, I want the blogosphere to know that as long as my children are safe and i'm able to be there for them, and have a husband that stands behind me and makes this possible for us and we have our Great and mighty God ultimately making this all possible, i'll be just fine!

This blog post is in response to the Mabel's Labels contest that's awarding a fantastic prize which includes an expense paid trip to the Blogher 2010 conference and a year's worth of paid blogging over at their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts