Friday, December 18, 2009

My Entry For the Kia Sorento Ultimate Road Trip Sweepstakes

If I could take my family anywhere on a road trip, I would have to head south. My mother in law is there. She has not yet met my two youngest children. If you read a few posts back where I talked about Giving Back this Holiday Season, you have somewhat of an idea on just how hard our lives were up until just earlier this year. I haven't visited my mother in law since my husband was discharged from the military back in 2004! He'd went a couple of times alone to take care of some business and to try and find a job there, but we couldn't afford for all of us to go. I've sent pictures and that's as close as she's gotten to seeing my 1 and 3 year olds. My mom also moved south last year, so we'd definitely have to make a stop there to see her too.

This blog post was written in response to this one over at Momlogic.

P.S. Please leave a comment, because if this blog post wins, a random commentor will have a shot at winning a $100 giftcard to Target!!

3 comments:

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts