Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Most Surprising Gift I've Ever Received

I'll have to go with a camera I received. The first one I ever recall owning with the screen on the back. I'd received a tote for Christmas and though that was it. I seriously thought my parents were trying to tell me I was too old to receive the fun Christmas gifts until I realized that tote was heavier than it looked like it should be. Inside was the coolest camera EVER (back then anyway, well to me.) Of course I felt salty for doubting my parents would just cut me off, but at the same time I felt really good, because I had a camera that even my mom wanted.

This is another post prompted by this one over at Twittermoms and if you're still shopping for Christmas gifts, be sure to check out some great holiday deals at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts