Monday, November 30, 2009

Quick Shoutout

I was getting to be absolutely fed up with the look of my blog, to the point i'd asked my brother to connect me with his connections so that I could get a makeover for it. In the meantime I continued to search and stumbled on a lovely blog through Southern Blessings called Bella Mella. When I got to the Bella Mella blog I thought her blog was so cute and happened to notice that she'd gotten her design from The Cutest Blog on the Block blog. There's all these awesome, cute and free things you can use to make your blog absolutely beautiful. Did I mention free? Plenty of designs to choose from and easy for do-it-yourself-ers-with-no-blog-design-technical-skills like me. If I ever get tired of looking at my blog, I know just where to go. Isn't it just great being networked with other bloggers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts