Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Cousin Johnny has Passed

I just received a call from my sister around 15 minutes ago saying that my cousin Johnny has passed. It's heartbreaking, because I was really holding out on hope that he'd fully recover from all that he's been through lately. I'd left messages of hope on his Facebook page, hoping that one day he'd see them again, soon. I mean just a few days ago, i'd received an encouraging update that he was better. Somewhat breathing on his own again and opening his eyes and batting them, though they still couldn't tell if he was able to see. He appeared to not be able to speak, so we can't tell if he was in pain or not. God knows what's best. Maybe he was in pain. He'd suffered so much already in his life. Please keep my family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts