Friday, October 9, 2009

The Fragrance Collection by Glade



I received this Glade candle from their Fragrance Collection, and though I wasn't asked to review it, I wanted to let all of you, my readers, know what I think of it. Three words "I'm in love!"

The particular scent that I received is the Jasmine and Wild Orchid. It's a soy based candle that comes in a nice little jar with an attractive silver top. It's a 10 oz candle and it lasts for a long time.

When I opened the box that it arrived in, it wasn't long before I noticed that it was soy based, and that got me to wondering what the significance of it being soy based was. So I took it upon myself to do a little research and i'd love to share what i've learned with you if you don't already know. Soy based is better for us, our health as well as the environment. Soy based candles burn cleaner and longer. The last point I would like to mention is that soy candles throw well, meaning that they have a stronger and longer lasting smell.

I've enjoyed every time i've lit it, and yes i've lit it several times for hours at a time and still have a good bit of burn time left with it. The scent of it is inviting, relaxing and indulgent all at the same time. The scent hasn't faded, it's been equally as pleasant every time. So if you're ever out candle shopping, I would love to personally recomend a soy based candle from the Glade Fragrance Collection.

*While I did receive this candle for free, I was not asked to do this blog post nor was I paid or compensated for it otherwise. I just want to share a great product that I personally appreciate.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I am a huge candle lover and was wondering about these candle. Now off to find one.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts