Friday, September 4, 2009

Get paid to use Twitter? Really?

Like so many twitter users, I get those offers to get paid on Twitter and as a person who's fed up with pyramid schemes i've never clicked through to one. A couple of days ago, though, I read about a new offer, which I believe I first heard about on Mashable.com, where you can get paid for sending out tweets. I've excitedly signed up for it, and am very impressed with the perks of it. There's currently no cost to sign up, you get paid by reputable companies for sending out tweets, and you get paid even more when your link is clicked and others sign up through it. You can also refer others, and get paid a commission for referrals. For more information and to sign up, check out Sponsored Tweets.

1 comment:

  1. We serve a creative God and he gives us power to get wealth, even with social networks like TWITTER.
    A few days ago I came across a way to increase my followers and Get PAID at the same time. Here's how I'm doing it. bit.ly/ryl20

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts