Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Story Making Adventure

My daughter and I had a blast creating a story for the VTech Bugsby promotion that they have going on over at their site today. My creative juices just weren't flowing at first, so I had her pick some characters to add to some of the different scenes and had her explain to me what she thought each character was saying. I won't go into the details of what we came up with, because I would like for you to check it out for yourself (you can also vote for our story if you'd like ;) wink) because in so doing, we have a shot at winning a great prize. Something that would definitely go a long way in providing enthusiasm to get her reading. You can check out our story here: Our Story. I don't know why, but some parts of what was written is missing, but you can see where we were going with it. If you'd like a shot at entering, get your kids and enter as soon as possible, because the contest ends tomorrow. Good Luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the contest. I hope you win!!!! Congratulations on home schooling your children.
    If you need books for them to read, check out www.amazingbooks4kidz.com.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts